Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education.
Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers, including New York City, Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, and Nashville. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTech, and Mark Zuckerberg
About the Role:
Panorama’s Marketing team is essential to making Panorama the leading and fastest-growing Education Technology company. We are looking for a growth expert to join our team as our first Director of Demand Generation, building and leading a team of inbound marketers. In this role, reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will build and lead a team that will have direct impact on pipeline and revenue.
What We Are Looking For
- 6+ years of marketing experience in B2B SaaS companies (or comparable experience). Experience with mid-stage, hypergrowth startups a plus
- Strong leadership and team building skills, including strong coaching, vision-setting, and communication skills and an orientation toward empowering your team to execute toward important business goals
- Strong track record of generating leads and revenue across a variety of acquisition channels
- Mastery at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand gen programs
- Demonstrated analytical abilities, specifically around program measurement and ROI
- Proven experience in managing and optimizing a mix of marketing campaigns and channels, targeted at diverse set of buyers and influencers
- Strong project management skills with superb attention to detail
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with marketing tech stack including Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and SEO tools
- Excellent collaboration and cross-functional alignment, proven ability to work closely with sales to drive pipeline and generate revenue together
- Excitement and appreciation for working toward an important, impactful mission like improving K-12 education
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.