Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data.
Today, more than 900 school districts with over 9 million students use Panorama Education’s SaaS platform to tackle critical challenges such as serving all students equitably, ensuring all students are on track to graduate, and helping every student develop social-emotional skills like growth mindset, self-efficacy, and social awareness. We serve school districts of all shapes and sizes, from New York City, Dallas, and San Francisco to Brookline, Waltham, and Framingham. Panorama’s investors include YCombinator, Spark Capital, Google Ventures, Ashton Kutcher, Mark Zuckerberg, Yale University, and Owl Ventures.
About the Role:
Panorama’s Marketing team is essential to making Panorama the leading and fastest-growing Education Technology company. We are looking for a growth expert to join our team as our first Director of Demand Generation, building and leading a team of inbound marketers. In this role, reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will build and lead a team that will have direct impact on pipeline and revenue.
What We Are Looking For
- 6+ years of marketing experience in B2B SaaS companies (or comparable experience). Experience with mid-stage, hypergrowth startups a plus
- Strong leadership and team building skills, including strong coaching, vision-setting, and communication skills and an orientation toward empowering your team to execute toward important business goals
- Strong track record of generating leads and revenue across a variety of acquisition channels
- Mastery at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand gen programs
- Demonstrated analytical abilities, specifically around program measurement and ROI
- Proven experience in managing and optimizing a mix of marketing campaigns and channels, targeted at diverse set of buyers and influencers
- Strong project management skills with superb attention to detail
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with marketing tech stack including Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and SEO tools
- Excellent collaboration and cross-functional alignment, proven ability to work closely with sales to drive pipeline and generate revenue together
- Excitement and appreciation for working toward an important, impactful mission like improving K-12 education
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.