Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama Platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, more than three million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
Panorama’s Client Success team partners with hundreds of school districts and charter networks to take them from "We just signed up for Panorama" to "Panorama has helped us improve education for our students in many important ways.” Many of our clients want hands-on support bringing Panorama’s product to their districts and launching survey programs. That’s where our Professional Services team comes in, serving as thought partners, technical experts, and strategists for districts of all sizes, providing an extra level of service. In just a few years, Panorama’s services team has developed a reputation as one of the best in the business, and that has been key to our success.
We're looking for a professional services manager to join our growing team. You will provide your portfolio of clients with best-in-class service and thought partnership. We pride ourselves on the authentic relationships we've built with our clients and the passion for improving education that we infuse into every interaction: we will be excited for you to help Panorama continue and expand our famous client experience.
- Ensure that every client receives high-quality, expert services and advising from Panorama, so that Panorama helps them improve student outcomes. Our intention is to be a product with impact, not just another product that gets purchased.
- Help to develop and improve professional services processes, with a focus on increasing quality of service (the bar is already very high) while also scaling
- Learn from clients to inform product development and share across our client community
- Collaborate with Product Support team to deliver projects on time and error free and reply quickly to client needs
- Join forces with our Engineering and Product teams to enhance the client experience, both with incremental improvements and game-changing innovations
- Coordinate closely with Account Management colleagues to deliver high renewal rates
What We're Looking For
- At least 2 years of previous professional experience, in a technology, education, research or non-profit environment
- Exceptional analytical capabilities and the ability to “tell stories” with data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excitement about learning new products, platforms and environments quickly; comfort with technology and commitment to using it to improve processes
- Organized and detail-oriented, with a track record of going the extra mile to get results
- Passion for improving education and for helping clients use Panorama successfully to improve their schools and classrooms
- Self-starter; capable of working independently, but motivated by watching your work contribute to team goals.
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other.