PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well-based, global company. Professionally you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members. From day one, you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? competitive salary, excellent work conditions, a children-friendly work environment, Travels, Happy hours, social outings, Hackathons, and many more…
To learn more, visit http://www.pandologic.com.
As a Technical Support Intern, you will troubleshoot, develop technical solutions, and perform software code changes to correct software defects related to application errors and ensure issues are resolved quickly. This includes organizing and tracking technical issues from submission to resolution.
In addition, you'll be part of a team which is the liaison between Tier 1 Client Support, Production Operations, and R&D within the various software development teams. Acting as the single point of contact and hub between our internal technical teams and the outward-facing Client Support teams provides a fast and accurate response while ensuring the best possible customer experience.
What you’ll do?
- Take ownership of technical issues and work with Production Operations and Development teams to resolve more advanced issues.
- Resolve escalated in-depth customer issues without the need for application development team intervention.
- Software coding to correct application defects.
- Troubleshoot and reproduce application errors.
- Work with Production Operations on critical issues affecting production services.
- Create training documents and support material for Tier 1 Support, as needed
- Enter issues that cannot be resolved by Tier 2 Support, into the bug tracking system for Application Development.
- Responsible for supporting production via emergency support for a 24/7/365 rotation schedule.
What should you bring?
- First or second-year student Computer Science
- Availability for at least 3 shifts per week, and some availability for weekend on-call shifts.
- Up to 1 year of experience in .NET framework
- Up to 1 year of experience with MSSQL
- Familiar with Windows OS
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Fast learner
- Proficient English
- Can do & positive attitude.
- Organized and highly motivated self-starter.
- Team player