PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well-based, global company. Professionally you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? competitive salary, great work conditions, a children-friendly work environment, Travels, Happy hours, social outings, Hackathons, and many more…
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
As a professional services intern, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple departments and assist with the on-boarding process of new clients.
It is a great opportunity to expand your skill set and learn about the ins and outs of the organization!
What you’ll do?
- Entering data to our systems and working with different departments
- Utilize basic excel to identify any discrepancies
- Perform ad hoc operations tasks as needed
- Entering campaign information and creating customer's campaigns
- Manage daily customers’ requests
What should you bring?
- Excellent English
- 2nd or 3rd student in Industrial Engineering / Information systems / Statistics or equivalent academic knowledge
- Ability to work at least 3 workdays per week, including evening and weekends shifts from time to time
- Passion for solving customer issues in a fast-paced environment
- Basic SQL, with experience in querying large and complex data sets
- Excel skills and statistical data analysis skills, including A/B testing and hypothesis testing
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment
- Ability to process and analyze complex data sets, and interpret them to make business decisions, Detailed Oriented
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law