As a BI Analyst & Developer at PandoLogic, you will be working as a member of the Bi Dev team. You will create and maintain dashboards and reports for the Campaign team, analysts and management. You will be responsible for prioritize reporting needs, outline priorities for missing data capture, create and manage master data sets, configure our reporting tools, and build out reports.
- Develop and maintain PandoLogic analytics Portal
- Analyze, design, document, develop, test and deploy a BI solution
- Provide analysts and other internal customers with technical support related to data activity.
- Design, build and maintain reports and dashboards to monitor company, product, and business performance and KPI's.
- Analyse internal and external data sources to reach actionable recommendations for the different stakeholders.
- Understand clients' data needs and design and develop dashboards and tools to provide insights and support data-driven decisions.
- Build data-based tools and models for performance monitoring and optimization.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with management and product to prioritize business and information needs.
- Work with R&D team members to utilize data related topics
- Contribute to key documents and knowledge sharing across data stakeholders and business leads.
- Proven working experience as a BI Analyst & Developer/Data Analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining, segmentation, and data visualization techniques.
- Experience with PowerBI and databases (SQL and non-SQL), including writing complex queries, building DWH, and designing ETL processes.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets in Excel.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information accurately.
- A robust and creative problem solver, taking end-to-end ownership over a problem.
- Excellent understanding of the big picture and business goals while noticing minor details.
- Experience working in an Agile environment to facilitate the quick and effective fulfillment of group goals.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports for various customers
- Proactively identify gaps in data consumption and define processes to complete them
- Implement new data solutions while supporting and enhancing the existing ones
- Implement and guide analysts and other internal customers on the BI portal, dashboards, and reports
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic has been acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.