About the position
PandoLogic is looking for a talented Product Manager who will join our Product Management team. In this role, you will be responsible for growing our business reach by enabling platform integration with distribution and platform partners. If you are passionate about building products that solve real-life problems, come and join our fast-paced company that encourages creativity, personal growth, work/life balance, fun, and teamwork.
What you’ll do
- Analyze customers' needs and clearly translate them to product requirements that engineers can design and develop
- Oversee the product delivery process and make sure it is impeccable.
- Work and collaborate with relevant stakeholders such as partner development, sales, marketing, customer success, and others to ensure best practice product specifications
- Monitor and analyze product usage and collaborate with marketing in pushing the product to the market.
- Act as the product evangelist to build awareness and understanding inside and outside the company
What should you bring
- 2+ years experience as an online SaaS B2B Product Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English and Hebrew)
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience in managing API products and enabling partnerships is a big advantage
- Experience with these domains: online marketing platforms, real-time bidding in media buying, marketing campaign management, analytics - Advantage
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent is preferred
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic has been acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.