We're looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer who is excited about using bleeding-edge technologies to help make the hiring process better and more equitable for millions of people.
You’ll be working on a small team at a rocketship-growth tech company that’s focused on building out the conversational AI product in PandoLogic’s offering. Your work will streamline the hiring process for millions of job seekers, reduce bias in hiring, and help companies solve some of the most ambitious challenges in the world.
- Making architecture decisions and participating in review of designs of other developers
- Developing features in our Chat and Recruiting applications (End to End if possible)
- Reviewing code of other developers on the team and helping them improve.
- Mentoring other developers in your areas of expertise, especially React and CSS
- Leading by example for coding, testing, and positive practices throughout the SDLC
- 10+ years of software development experience, especially in the front end
- 4+ years of React
- 4+ years of CSS
- DevOps or Backend experience (in Java)
- Testing experience
Nice to Have
- Full-Stack experience
- Cross-Browser Development and Testing
- Experience mentoring developers
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.