We're looking for a resourceful, innovative Senior Data Scientist willing to join our Research & Algorithms department. The role provides expertise in data engineering, data modeling and reporting. The position gives the opportunity to play a crucial role in the day to day research process and development of both machine learning and heuristic algorithms. It requires you to balance between working in a creativity driven department, with an analytical and disciplined approach to technology and ability to present and explain data in a simple, understandable matter.
About the team:
PandoLogic’s Research & Algo team is a creativity-driven one. Frequent brainstorming and thinking out of the box is a part of our day to day life. We are data savvies always looking for the best models and Algorithms to lead the market implementing the company's vision.
· Champion best practice high scale ML solution creation processes.
· Developing Algorithms end to end – from concept, through data engineering, training, and maintaining ML models.
· Apply and inspire the adoption of advanced data science and analytics across the business.
· Taking part in the daily brainstorming - always looking for the new break through.
· Designing and implementing data science stack upgrades – scale, efficiency and quality oriented. Allow the organization to maintain top quality Algorithmic solution overtime.
· Mentor and train data science team members.
· 4 years of experience in Machine Learning, Algorithms engineering or Statistical Modelling.
· Strong passion for research and troubleshooting
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· BSc in computer science/Mathematics/Statistics/industrial engineering or equivalent army experience
· Solid background in algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming – preferably in python.
· Combination of strong research and engineering skills.
· Hands-on/ industry experience in Leading end-to-end ML projects, from POC to production.
· Algorithms and models development experience for large-scale applications.
Nice to have:
· Hands-on experience in large-scale parallel computing platforms - computer clusters, Spark, etc.
· Work experience in cloud environment – AWS is advantage.
· Experience and knowledge in implementing recommendation systems solutions.
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.