We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and innovative Talent Acquisition to join our Global People team. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end hiring process, have a deep understanding of business plans and strategy, partner with business leadership, profile the best candidates, develop channels and sourcing strategies to engage talents, build the most effective hiring process with an exceptional candidate experience, and take part in designing Pandologic future vibes and culture.
About The Role
- Manage E2E hiring processes
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Plan and initiate recruitment workflow (including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews)
- Source using diverse online channels to attract the best potential talents
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets
- Make our candidate experience a team-wide priority
- Think outside the box and be creative to always find new channels and sources
- Think and act in a data driven approach to identify bottlenecks and constantly improve our recruitment processes.
- At least 1 years experience as a recruiter
- Experience in sourcing strategies - must
- Strong English, both verbal and written- a must
- Experience in technological recruiting - advantage
- A in Social Science/Behavioural Science or equivalent - advantage
- Ability to multi-task and handle many requirements simultaneously
- Results-oriented with a competitive drive for success
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, and professionalism
- A team player with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
- We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
- Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
- As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
- Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
- To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.