We are looking for a motivated, talented and skillful Bookeper to join our growing team.
This is a great opportunity to exhibit your talent, work with amazing people, advanced technologies and big customers.
- AP, reconciling vendors invoices data with internal system data for accuracy of quantity, prices, dates, extension, discounts, and other details related. Create a package of all relevant documents to support properly payments approval process. Calculation of KPI’s, understanding and comparing details from agreements with vendors. Follow up on payment status.
- Credit cards supports and reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Accrued expenses booking.
- Fixed assets and depreciation.
- Paperwork filing.
- Provide ongoing support to the financial team.
- Level 3 Bookkeeping diploma
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel
- +4 year of bookkeeping experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, read, write, speak, analyze
- Fluent in English, speaking, reading and email communication.
- Experience with NetSuit (advantage)
- Experience with Oracle Finance (advantage)
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Accuracy, great attention to details and ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and organizational skills Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Service-oriented, friendly, communicate positively and a strong team player
- Ability to work in a fast past environment.
- Working independently.
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.