We're looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our infra team. The role provides expertise in software engineering, model developing and deploying. The position gives the opportunity to be involved with designing and implementing new services and work with multiple teams across the organization
- Collaborate in cross-organization projects
- Implement high quality software
- Refactor and improve performance for existing services
- Help designing our future services
- Research and explore new technologies
- Experience working with:
- c# and .net core +5 years
- server-side development: nodejs/.net core +2 years
- client-side development: react/angular/vue +2 years
- relational databases: SQL/MySql/Postgresql +2 years
- multi-threaded environments
- Excellent software design and architecture capabilities
- Familiar with:
- Experience working with:
- queue technologies: RabbitMQ/SQS
- NoSQL database
- docker containers
- Kub environment
- cloud environments: AWS/GCP
- event driven systems
- Team Player
- Passionate about technology
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
- We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
- Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
- As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
- Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
- To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
- PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.