We're looking for an experienced Sales Director to focus on expansion within one of our key accounts. You're highly competitive, motivated, and results driven, and you enjoy working in a team environment. If you join us, you'll be responsible for selling the market-leading programmatic recruitment advertising platform to various business lines within Amazon. This is a fully remote, individual contributor role.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, hard-working environment and are comfortable demonstrating solutions to large employers, then we’re interested in talking to you.
- Prospect, pitch, and close new opportunities.
- Orchestrate discussions with senior Talent Acquisition executives within Amazon around their business, needs, ecosystems, and people.
- Work closely with the sales development reps and marketing team to qualify and pursue inbound leads.
- Demonstrate the unique value proposition of our offering while clearly communicating how it solves the prospect’s expressed needs.
- Use both traditional and social tools to contact and engage prospects. Achieve sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Accurately log all sales activity in a CRM (Salesforce).
- Use natural curiosity, communication skills, and drive to improve your sales performance.
- Develop relationships that lead to client referrals.
- Build and maintain a robust accurate sales pipeline of opportunities.
- Connect with real humans and help to drive change for some of today’s most influential and successful companies.
- 3-5 years’ experience and successful track record of hitting quota in enterprise sales with a primary focus in Enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Hunter mentality to find opportunities and competitive nature to win deals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience selling software related to Big Data, NLP, Machine Learning, AI, and Algorithmic based software solutions,
- An in-depth understanding of technology solutions, software, and analytics (data-driven), as well as the ability to apply recruitment domain expertise on behalf of large B2B corporate clients
- Detail-oriented with a strong desire to get things done accurately, efficiently, and in a timely manner
- Ability to conduct engaging online product demonstrations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, driven and has a ‘go-getter’ attitude
- Ability to travel, when that time comes
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.