We are looking for a Senior Accountant to manage accounting operations, reconcile accounts, and finalize financial reports to discuss with the management. You will resolve account discrepancies, analyze the company's financial status, verify financial transactions, and provide strategic recommendations to prevent overspending and increase efficiency. If you have excellent analytical skills and extensive knowledge of the accounting principles, we’d love to talk to you.
- Produce accurate monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Review financial information and perform analysis of key trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Assist with annual audit and tax return processes including preparation of workpapers
- Work with other departments to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting processes
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations and maintenance of sub-ledgers
- Provide monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet variance analysis for management reporting
- Provide assistance in coordinating review and testing of internal controls
- Supervise and review work prepared by staff
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and high growth company environment
- Demonstrated analytical abilities with capability to research and arrive at proper explanations
- Skilled with ERP systems
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Public accounting experience required, CPA credentials are preferred
- NetSuite Experience
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important member of a well established, global company. Professionally, you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. From day one, you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? Competitive compensation, the flexibility to work from anywhere, a family-friendly culture, happy hours, social outings, hackathons, and more…
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.