We are looking for an experienced and creative UX Architect to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an agile team with developers, UI designers, Product Managers, and Copywriters.
You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and translate any given user need into a smooth user-experience journey.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who can grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
· Lead the UX process and workflow, and work closely with a cross-functional team to build and ship designs.
· Produce high-quality creative solutions for complex problems based on research and goals.
· Create clear user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user interfaces.
· Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback both remote and in-person.
· Work from and contribute to our existing design system and UI pattern library.
· Partner closely with developers on a day-to-day basis to create designs.
· Partner with UX researcher to write, facilitate, and analyze user research.
· Partner with our copywriter to ensure all UI copy meets brand standards.
· Advocate for the user in projects.
· An online portfolio.
· Demonstrated experience as a UX Architect for SaaS B2B products in a product company.
· Proven experience with user experience processes including user journey, task analysis, information architecture, wireframes, and responsive prototyping.
· Highly experienced with Axure.
· Strong understanding of interaction patterns, accessibility, and best practices for user interface design.
· High ability of communication both verbally and in writing (Hebrew and English)
· Relevant Academic degree or Formal design training (Advantage).
· Experience with user research, personas, and usability testing (Advantage).
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.