Our product works, know why? You came here because of our code. What we do every day is grounded in helping millions of job seekers find the right job at the right time and it’s all because we use cool tech, really cool tech, using a balance of legacy code, AI, Machine Learning and then applying it to the job search. We are big data, powering the future of work and we’re built on the fundamentals that you can be daring, be scrappy and be heard at PandoLogic.
What you’ll be doing:
We are seeking an experienced Director of R&D to help scale and lead our group of full-stack engineers. As a director of the R&D group, you will play a proactive role in defining technical strategies and will be highly involved with major architectural and strategic decisions around the growth and evolution of our teams
You will work closely with the SVP R&D to improve and upgrade development processes and methodologies, assist with team leader management and implement systems, metrics, and tools to streamline developments Quality & Pace.
In addition, assist in recruiting and training the PandoLogic managerial and technological reserve
- Help to develop and to implement R&D technical strategy that will make our vision a reality
- Help to design and implement the next generation of our DevOps topology
- Help to design and implement the next generation of our security programming vision
- Help R&D Team leaders to achieve their OKR’s
- Assisting with all system design and development aspects
- Oversee the developments process & business value delivery
- Provide thought leadership across the teams to measure and improve R&D efficiency
- Assistance with implementing the visions of quality, agility, trust, and timely delivery
- Establish and maintain metrics, goals to achieve our group standard
Expertise we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of Software Engineering experience with a minimum of 5 years in a technical leadership role
- Experience scaling and leading a distributed team of multidisciplinary engineers through a high growth phase
- Expertise with modern large-scale data engineering using cloud architectures and experience with developing data systems at scale
- Solid understanding of the development lifecycle and experience with modern web development technologies
- Excellent technical communication skills and the ability to effectively inform all levels of the organization
- Experience managing multiple teams, including external development partners, working on various product initiatives
- Track record of effectively aligning engineering practices with organizational strategy to deliver business results
- A deep understanding of web security practices
- Experience & knowledge in modern DevOps practices, tools, and principles
- Experience working in and leading Agile software developments
- Deep Knowledge with AzureDevOps system or other ALM systems
- Organize and methodologic person - Must
Personal Trait Requirements:
- Inspirational leader
- Fast learner
- Great people skills
- Ability to work with Scrum teams
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Sees the bigger picture and the small details
- Can-do & positive attitude
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.