We're looking for a resourceful, innovative Data Engineer willing to join our Research & Algorithms department. The role provides expertise in data engineering, data modeling and reporting. The position gives the opportunity to play a crucial role in the day to day research process and development of both machine learning and heuristic algorithms. It requires you to balance between working in a creativity driven department, with an analytical and disciplined approach to technology and ability to present and explain data in a simple, understandable matter.
About the team:
PandoLogic’s Research & Algo team is a creativity-driven one. Frequent brainstorming and thinking out of the box is a part of our day to day life. We are data savvies always looking for the best models and Algorithms to lead the market implementing the company's vision.
- Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modelling
- Ownership of creating data streaming & data pipelines processes.
- Take a part in the daily brainstorming - always looking for the new break through.
- Provide ad hoc data investigations.
- Interpret complex results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation and visualization to more advanced statistical analysis.
- Find resources for external data acquisition
- Proficiency in SQL
- Strong passion for research and troubleshooting.
- Deep understanding with the concept of data lake and data warehouse.
- Experience with ETLs and ELTs processes and pipelines
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- BSc in computer science/Mathematics/Statistics/industrial engineering or equivalent army experience.
- Data Processing and analysis - Python including pandas, dask, pyspark.
- Distributed data processing - Spark, Hadoop, snowflake
- Stream processing - Kafka, RabbitMQ, Kinessis
- Cloud environment - AWS - S3, Athena, Glue, EMR
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.