We're looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to drive PandoLogic’s lead nurturing and client nurturing initiatives to execute, optimize, and scale marketing campaigns, database hygiene and segmentation to maximize new client sales and renewals for existing clients using the HubSpot or an equivalent marketing automation system. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will support digital, demand generation, and client marketing efforts by setting up end-to-end processes that include planning, execution, and deep-dive reporting of drip campaigns (including data analytics and metrics) to inform strategic decision-making and campaign investment.
- Create, execute, and optimize marketing automation programs and lead nurturing campaigns
- Manage the lead management process, including SDR lead management and handoff to Sales
- Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion points across the marketing and sales funnel
- Own and oversee database management—segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, web form capture, lead management, etc.
- Manage PandoLogic’s marketing automation platform(s)
- Oversee process and technical integration of marketing automation platform with Salesforce.com
- Strong background with HubSpot, Marketo, or other marketing automation platform
- Strong background in Salesforce.com
- Strong background in Wordpress
- Excellent problem-solving and and project prioritization skills
- Ability to both take direction and provide strategic insight
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- HTML and CSS coding experience (helpful, but not required)
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.