PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important member of a well established, global company. Professionally, you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. From day one, you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? Competitive compensation, the flexibility to work from anywhere, a family-friendly culture, happy hours, social outings, hackathons, and more…
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
About The Role:
As a Brand Communications Specialist you will contribute to the development and execution of a best-in-class brand and communication programs.
In this role, you will develop, support and execute brand program plans that build awareness of PandoLogic and assets increasing understanding of how we help organizations around the world. In terms of external communications, you will work closely with our Public Relations agency to facilitate earned media and speaking engagements. This will include managing the agency relationship, managing all deliverables from PandoLogic, and driving alignment with content strategy and relevant market moving topics. From an internal communications perspective you will be responsible for the development of an internal communications strategy and support our efforts to define and expand our Employer Brand in the market.
In addition, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and strategy execution of virtual and in-person events, these include but are not limited to Tradeshows, Bespoke Client/Prospect Events, and Webinars. You will also be responsible for the development and enhancement of PandoLogic’s community property The Recruitment Automation Community which brings together clients and industry leaders through various events and touchpoints.
- Manage external and internal communication programs including Public Relations and Employer Brand
- Stay aware and on top of industry trends and relevant media topics
- Orchestrate brand programs in alignment with full funnel content and campaign strategies
- Lead in person and virtual event strategy, execution and content development
- Lead the strategy and day to day management for our community properties including the Recruitment Automation Community of over 4,000 members.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a field related to business or communications with excellent academic qualifications
- 4-6 years of experience in a business communications-related field
- Experience as a communicator in a corporate environment ideally in technology (HR Tech preferred)
- Experience handling external, internal and executive communications programs including media relations
- Demonstrated aptitude for developing strategic communications plans with high aspirations and specific, timebound goals
- Passion for distilling complex business concepts into content that delights, inspires and motivates
- Experience working with a range of business communications media (e.g. writing, presentations, video, web, animation, social media)
- Experience developing and leading events and conferences
- High degree of presence, credibility and confidence in working with senior colleagues
- Flexibility and the ability to gracefully navigate ambiguity, deadline pressure and conflicting requests
- Self-motivation and proactive disposition with a talent for working entrepreneurially in an unstructured, often virtual global environment
- Outstanding editing and persuasive writing skills
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.