We are looking for an experienced Revenue Operations Analyst to help define and deliver processes to enable the business to measure, analyze and forecast key metrics across our organization. This role will directly support our Customer Success, Sales, and Accounting organization. The Revenue Operations Analyst will play an integral role in the success of a global organization, while working with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Own contract administration, including but not limited to monitoring contract dates, owning month end billing schedule, and working closely with legal and finance
- Provide infrastructure for accurate and timely customer forecasting including technology solution to support forecasting in or on top of our CRM
- Manage monthly and quarterly forecast reports
- Define process for managing Purchase Order allocations across campaigns for key accounts
- Own reporting on Purchase Order allocations and fulfillment
- Create and maintain playbook for what we do in certain scenarios for Purchase Order allocation of location/site
- Work with requirements from finance on invoicing and billing policy
- Ensure onboarding process and renewal / update workflows in Salesforce support overall RevOps strategy
- Track and report on patterns when/if we run out of
- Manage tracking against variable compensation for Sales and Client Success
- Manage compensation plans in coordination with leadership
- Implement operating rules of engagement across all teams to ensure cross functional coordination, revenue recognition and alignment of KPIs
- Own the collection and management of key revenue metrics
- Experience supporting revenue operations in a fast-paced, hyper growth environment
- Ability to work with complex data sets, formulas, and systems to create impactful reports/dashboards and develop data-driven recommendations
- Advanced MS Excel modeling skills
- Outstanding communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and driven; confident when working independently, but a strong team player
- Ability to build strong working relationships within all levels of the organization
- Proficient working with CRMs like Salesforce
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important member of a well established, global company. Professionally, you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. From day one, you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? Competitive compensation, the flexibility to work from anywhere, a family-friendly culture, happy hours, social outings, hackathons, and more…
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.