We're looking for a Business Development Specialist to tackle researching and developing additional partnerships with our platform, including marketplaces, and other talent acquisition solutions.
The ideal candidate will be able to create new relationship opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential partners, assessing interest and communicating the PandoLogic value proposition. If you are motivated and results-driven, a strong communicator, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d love to meet you.
Ultimately, you will have a direct impact on our long-term business growth.
- Prospect and connect with new, potential partners
- Manage a book of business by maintaining and growing successful partnerships
- Manage, track and report all data/activities in Salesforce and Outreach
- Present our company to potential partners
- Identify partner needs and suggest appropriate services
- Provide timely and professional communication and follow up to internal requests while working collaboratively with stakeholders in other areas
- Prior working experience in the HR space
- Prior work experience in partnerships with a track record of opportunity creation
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or Outreach)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic was acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence in the fall of 2021.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.