We're looking for a dedicated, driven professional with experience serving clients throughout the technical onboarding phase. You're a team player with excellent communication skills, a knack for efficiency, and a strong technical background in databases.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, hard-working environment and are passionate about providing white glove service, then we’re interested in talking to you.
- Joining a highly professional onboarding team in a fast-paced environment
- Looking for solutions autonomously and solving technical issues
- Planning and executing onboarding process end to end
- Supporting and engaging in process improvements
- Managing related cross-department projects
- Identifying potential issues and communicating recommendations to both the client and internal teams
- Supporting technical and non-technical issues as reported by clients and helping reach a resolution by liaising with our global internal teams
- Launching campaigns and partnering with internal teams to manage change requests
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience of technical onboarding for cloud applications
- Advanced knowledge of databases and SQL
- Proficiency in modern office productivity software, cloud-based applications, and CRM tools
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Strong project management skills
- Good organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude with a high emotional IQ
- Experience in online advertising preferred
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.