We're looking for a Product Manager who is excited about using bleeding edge technologies to help make the hiring process better and more equitable for millions of people.
You’ll be working on a small team at a rocketship-growth tech company that’s focused on building out the conversational AI product in PandoLogic’s offering. Your work will streamline the hiring process for millions of job seekers, reduce bias in hiring, and help companies solve some of the most ambitious challenges in the world.
- Come with a bold vision to help develop greenfield product solutions
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to scope and define the product, write accompanying Product Requirement Documents
- Conduct user interviews
- Break apart product vision into epics, stories, and tickets to manage the development process
- Work closely with a UX designer to craft the design of different feature sets and at different stages
- Crafting different initiatives to test hypotheses related to the product
- Creating workflow and system architecture diagrams
- Establish product performance metrics and track progress/success of feature rollout against them
- In a nutshell: taking a big idea and communicating across all stakeholders to make it real
- 3-5+ years of professional experience
- Ideally product management experience, but a combination of relevant business, operations, or technology experience is sufficient
- JIRA, Productboard or other product management software
- Monday, Trello, or other project management software
- Familiarity with software development processes like agile, sprint, or kanban
- Experience with analytics systems like Looker, PowerBI, Amplitude, etc.
Nice to have:
- Fluency in document creation and management
- Project management experience
- Familiar with event-based data
- Experience working with two-sided marketplaces
- Lifecycle marketing experience
- Understanding workflows surrounding integrations and 3rd party providers
- Experience in HR Technology is a plus
- Experience with conversational AI (chatbots) a big plus
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.