We are looking for a resourceful, innovative Project Manager. In this role You will be focal point responsible for Pandologic’s management assigned projects from inception to completion. You will coordinate various internal and external teams , You’ll be the key link between our team in Tel Aviv and globally. The Project Manager is responsible for planning and executing Pandologic large-scale, cross departments projects, which include managing our newest product that is disrupting the online recruitment market.
- Create and manage various project plans, schedules, deliverables and services to both internal and external clients partne, as well as to the Delivery, Services and Product groups
- Track, communicate and escalate issues that can impact project success
- Manage problem resolutions and any escalations when required
- Responsible for commercial aspects of Change Requests, and tracking billing and collections
- Initiate opportunities for generating new work orders and revenue from customers
- Become a significant partner in using data to expand and execute future company needs and clients demands.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5 years of experience in technical project management & implementation
- Experience using Salesforce, PowerBI or other reporting and CRM tools
- Experience managing enterprise SaaS or software solution deployments
- English at a native level
- Influencer and assertive
- Advanced problem-solving skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and demanding environment
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic