We're looking for a smart, talented, and experienced Director of Product Marketing. You love working with product and sales leaders. Creating powerful product positioning and go-to-market strategy makes you feel energized. You're constantly looking for ways to create content and present information in new and impactful ways. You love working with demand gen teams to create pipelines and drive the bottom line, and you can't wait to collaborate with some of the most dynamic and hard-working team in the industry. If you want to lead build and lead the Product Marketing discipline at PandoLogic, we'd love to meet you.
- Product positioning and messaging: build the category-level narrative and value proposition
- In the future build and manage the team that develops the strategy that reflects the positioning and showcases the vision of our product as well as the value proposition.
- Align with the Product Management teams to drive strategy around product positioning for existing products and new launches.
- Be the portfolio expert and work with the sales team to develop plays and GTM programs that help drive pipeline, find new buyers, and cross-sell into existing accounts.
- Work with our internal demand gen teams to hone the strategy and marketing programs that drive demand for specific products.
- Be proactive in recognizing where your parts of the business may need marketing support and the effective levers to pull.
- Lead Analyst and Industry Relations to ensure market awareness, effective thought leadership and ongoing relevancy in the market
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned.
- Mentor and grow a team of top product and marketing talent as a leader within our business
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative individual
- Demonstrable experience leading a product marketing team
- Equivalent of 8-10 years of product marketing or similar experience
- Demonstrable experience synthesizing and translating market needs into product requirements, with ability to manifest the product vision/direction via compelling positioning and messaging
- Proven experience launching new products and growing a mature business
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally, and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- People-focused leader with proven ability to build creative, collaborative teams, develop people, and link performance to overall business objectives
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience in SaaS marketing preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.