PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well established, global company. Professionally, you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. From day one, you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? Competitive compensation, the flexibility to work from anywhere, a family-friendly culture, happy hours, social outings, hackathons, and more…
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
About the Role:
Our Global Talent management and Training Lead will drive a talent-centric environment and structure in line with our core values.
This person will be responsible for all range of global OD programs by identifying, developing, and delivering these programs in partnership with leadership using cutting-edge models and practices. This person will be responsible for setting engagement and communications strategy while facilitating a remote work environment and overall business behavior.
Org & Talent Strategy Management
- Partner with extended management to design and facilitate execution of the business unit's future looking organizational strategy
- Partner in designing & managing macro & micro org effectiveness initiatives as well as organizational changes and change management initiatives (interfaces, partnerships, formation, R&R, Vision Mission)
- Management of talent development programs (performance management, organizational health survey, succession planning & grooming)
Culture, Engagement, and Communication
- Design and implement employee engagement strategies & programs
- Design interventions to strengthen the org culture and set behavioral expectations
- A focal point for all social involvement initiatives.
- Oversee the integration and Engagement of our remote workforce; Ensuring the right technologies, HR processes, and culture to make ubiquitous remote work a soaring success.
Second Act Coach
- Work to define business needs for future roles in a growing environment, including recognizing opportunities for internal mobility and development for exciting teams.
- A 'future of work' subject matter expert. Have in-depth knowledge of the most updated research and approaches.
Learning & Development
- Overarching management of the learning and development team from needs assessment program design, content development to all operational aspects of delivery, including budget & vendor management, learning & development marketing, etc
- Monitor and continually improve the effectiveness of existing OD programs to ensure overall impact and value
- Min 4 years' experience in OD Consulting firms or OD roles in large organizations
- Proven experience leading global organizational processes, e.g., Performance Management, Engagement Surveys.
- Native-level English required
- Master's Degree in Organizational Psychology, Behavioral Science or a related field
- Strong program management and execution skills
- Communicative, a great teammate with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and navigate through change, all while staying focused to get critical items resolved
- Self-motivated and assertive - able to seek answers and drive solution
- Extraordinary attention to details and follow-through in an interrupt-driven environment
- Positive can-do attitude with a high level of energy and work ethics
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills in English
- Highly analytical with the ability to gather and interpret talent data
- Previous experience as an HRBP implementing E2E OD processes in a global company preferred
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.