PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well established, global company. Professionally, you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. From day one, you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? Competitive compensation, the flexibility to work from anywhere, a family-friendly culture, happy hours, social outings, hackathons, and more…
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
About The Role:
We are looking for an experienced and creative freelance UX Designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an agile team with developers, UI designers, Product Managers, and Copywriters.
You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and translate any given user need into a smooth user-experience journey.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who can grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
- Be a team player, experienced in collaborating closely with developers, UI designers, other UX designers, and Product Managers.
- Develop wireframes, interactions, flows, and prototypes based on user needs and system abilities. These will be presented as part of demonstrations to key stakeholders, potential customers, used in usability tests and handshakes with the developers.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Manage the copy-writing process.
- An online, strong portfolio.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer for SaaS B2B products.
- Proven experience with design techniques including wireframes, and responsive prototyping.
- Proven experience with translating the UX design to technical requirements.
- Highly experienced with Axure and/or Figma.
- Relevant Academic degree or Formal design training (Advantage).
- Experience with User research and usability testing (Advantage).
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.