PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well established, global company. Professionally, you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. From day one, you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? Competitive compensation, the flexibility to work from anywhere, a family-friendly culture, happy hours, social outings, hackathons, and more…
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
You are a PandoPal If you are:
A leader with demonstrable success managing campaigns for clients. You've overseen account activity, created, followed and implemented best practices for a team. You know how to be a focal point and collaborate between local and global teams, while serving clients’ needs and requests. If you have an established background of strong operational experience, managing multiple and complex systems, great communication skills, and motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, we'd love to meet you.
What you'll do:
- Lead and mentor a team of 3-5
- Create, monitor, and optimize existing advertising campaigns
- Fully understanding our clients' business objectives and translating these objectives into PPC strategy and action plans
- Collaborate closely with the client success team to drive a cohesive vision and provide creative best practices
- Manage enterprise international accounts - From strategy to hands-on
- Attend Weekly calls with high touch Clients and management.
- Always researching the latest tools, techniques, and features in paid online marketing and forming a view on their relevance to our business' objectives
- Establish models that ensure efficient spending and allocate to the most efficient growth channels
- Implement testing methodologies to ensure constant improvement of KPI's, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
What should you bring?
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- 3+ years previous campaign management experience, in-house or agency with large scale PPC accounts
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to thrive in a highly operational, analytics obsessed environment
- Excellent English, verbal and written
- Persistence and ability to overcome obstacles
- Ability to quickly learn in a multiple systems environment
- Ability to analyze independently and drive insight from complex, multi-source data
- Expertise in online tracking, reporting tools, attribution models, and optimizations of various acquisition and conversion journeys and flows
- Creative problem solving, and a hardworking, methodical, team player approach
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
Our team would love to have a leader that:
- Is inspiring
- Is a fast learner
- Has great people skills
- Has the ability to communicate effectively
- Sees the bigger picture and the small details
- Has a positive attitude and can-do approach
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.