PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well established, global company. Professionally, you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. From day one, you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? Competitive compensation, the flexibility to work from anywhere, a family-friendly culture, happy hours, social outings, hackathons, and more…
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
You are a PandoPal if you are:
An experienced Partnerships Business Development Representative. The role will include researching and developing additional partnerships with our platform, including applicant tracking systems, marketplaces, and other talent acquisition solutions.
The ideal candidate will be able to create new relationship opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential partners, assessing interest and communicating the PandoLogic value proposition. If you are motivated and results-driven, a strong communicator, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will have a direct impact on our long-term business growth.
- Prospect and connect with new, potential partners
- Manage a book of business by maintaining and growing successful partnerships
- Manage, track and report all data/activities in Salesforce and HubSpot
- Present our company to potential partners
- Identify partner needs and suggest appropriate services
- Prior working experience in HR space
- Prior work experience in partnerships with a track record of opportunity creation
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing combined with relevant work experience
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.