PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the usage of big data, artificial intelligence, and fully automated proprietary campaign algorithms, optimized job advertising, and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients. When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well-based, global company. Professionally you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members. From day one, you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? competitive salary, great work conditions, a children-friendly work environment, travels, Happy hours, social outings, hackathons, and many more…
To learn more, visit http://www.pandologic.com.
You are a PandoPal If you are:
We are looking for a Professional Services Specialist with an analytic mindset, a service-oriented approach and an affinity for code. As part of the 3rd Tier (level) of support, you will be responsible to go far beyond the user level to identify problems, dig into the software fundamentals, tools, databases and trouble shooting. We’re looking for a result oriented and technically savvy individual who will be excited to contribute immediately to our rapidly growing team.
What you’ll do?
- Troubleshoot with the company’s development team to find resolutions and communicate solutions/workarounds for the customer/partner.
- Manage the entire support process by maintaining our product and assuring our development team follow process and procedures.
- Configuring set ups and integration of new clients, managing support items and handling trouble tickets.
- Document all case details investigation and resolution.
- Assist Account Managers and sales during the onboarding of new and support existing partners.
What should you bring?
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar job
- 3+ experience of writing and running SQL scripts.
- Experience in any scripting language (VBS/JS).
- Experience with XML and XSL.
- Experience with large web enterprise solutions.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills - Spoken and Written.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Resourceful and creative
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law