PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important member of a well established, global company. Professionally, you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. From day one, you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? Competitive compensation, the flexibility to work from anywhere, a family-friendly culture, happy hours, social outings, hackathons, and more…
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated, customer-centric individual willing to join our team as an Operational Client Success Manager. In this role you will primarily support our strategic accounts team on US recruitment marketing campaigns for a major enterprise customer. This position involves working on the front lines with our customer to ensure we deliver results and provide outstanding service. This position will report directly to the Key Account Manager on the customer account. The ideal candidate is resilient, detail-oriented, organized, an adept multi-tasker, and a self-starter with a good understanding of recruitment advertising campaigns and solutions.
- Work with clients to strategize and execute on local recruitment marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Document and organize requests to comply with defined request process
- Provide timely and professional communication and follow up to client requests while working collaboratively with stakeholders in other areas
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Consistently ensure delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related area
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment advertising, staffing or employment branding, ideally supporting enterprise clients
- 1+ year of experience supporting or working large hourly employers (e.g. Amazon, Walmart, FedEx)
- Proficiency working with CRM Software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Excel
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills