PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well-based, global company. Professionally you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? competitive salary, great work conditions, a children-friendly work environment, Travels, Happy hours, social outings, Hackathons, and many more…
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
You are a PandoPal If you are:
A motivated Senior Campaign Manager who has experience in leading data governance processes along with the ability to conduct complex analysis on large volumes of data and generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations.
You will become the organization data focal point and work closely with product managers, business analysts, BI, campaign managers, data scientists, data engineers, and DBAs. You will champion the company’s data strategy, manage the life cycles of data models and online dashboards as well as finding creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data environment.
We are looking for a Senior Campaign Manager with sharp analytical skills and a strong background in user acquisition to join Pandologic's Growth team. In this role, you'll be responsible for the implementation, management, and analysis of advertiser campaigns, including trafficking, troubleshooting, reporting, and optimization of campaigns. Additionally, you will troubleshoot and resolve site and advertiser issues, working closely with account management and other internal departments.
What you’ll do?
- Optimizing campaigns to meet CPA/CPC/ ROI goals.
- Ability to look for solutions autonomously and solve technical issues.
- Regularly monitor and QA all live campaigns for proper serving, click-through action, and conversion events
- Provide actionable insights, finding ways to optimize based on client success metrics, identifying potential issues, communicating recommendations to both the client and internal teams
- Support technical and non-technical issues as reported by clients and helping them resolve by liaising with internal teams
- Manage high budgets and large scale campaigns
What should you bring?
- 3+ year's PPC experience ($100K budgets and up) from a global B2C company - Must
- Expert-level understanding of paid campaign practices and strategy
- Data-driven and analytical with exceptional Excel skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships, manage projects and lead a cross-functional team through planning and execution processes
- Excellent analytical and technical capabilities.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent English is indispensable.
- Knowledge databases and SQL - advantage
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.