We're looking for a motivated Campaign Manager with sharp analytical skills and a strong background in digital campaign management to join Pandologic's team. Ideally, you have experience in managing paid digital advertising campaigns along with the ability to conduct complex analysis on large volumes of data and generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations to achieve client goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for the implementation, management, and analysis of paid advertiser campaigns in the recruiting space, including trafficking, troubleshooting, reporting, and optimization of campaigns. You will be asked to proactively monitor campaign performance and champion strategy and execution to meet campaign goals. Additionally, you will troubleshoot and resolve site and advertiser issues and contribute to product advancements by working closely with sales reps, client success managers, product managers, business analysts, data scientists and other internal departments.
- Optimizing campaigns to meet CPA/CPC/ ROI goals.
- Ability to look for solutions autonomously and solve technical issues.
- Regularly monitor and QA all live campaigns for proper serving, click-through action, and conversion events
- Provide actionable insights, finding ways to optimize based on client success metrics, identifying potential issues, communicating recommendations to both the client and internal teams
- Support technical and non-technical issues as reported by clients and helping them resolve by liaising with internal teams
- Manage high budgets and large scale campaigns
- 3+ year's PPC experience ($100K monthly budgets and up).
- Expert-level understanding of paid campaign practices and strategy.
- Data-driven and analytical with exceptional Excel skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships, manage projects and lead a cross-functional team through planning and execution processes.
- Excellent analytical and technical capabilities.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent English is indispensable.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL.
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.