PandoLogic is the largest platform for programmatic job advertising based on AI, big data, and a number of algorithms. We’re backed by top VCs and have a number of clients in the Fortune 500.
When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well-based, global company. Professionally you’ll work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? competitive salary, great work conditions, a children-friendly work environment, Travels, Happy hours, Hackathons, and many more…
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
The research & Algo team
PandoLogic’s Research & Algo team is a creativity-driven one.
Frequent brainstorming and thinking out of the box is a part of our day to day life.
We are data savvies always looking for the best models and Algorithms to lead the market implementing the company's vision.
You are a PandoPal If you are:
A resourceful, innovative data scientist willing to join our Research & Algorithms department. The role provides expertise in data engineering, data modeling and reporting. The position gives the opportunity to play a crucial role in the day to day research process and development of both machine learning and heuristic algorithms. It requires you to balance between working in a creativity driven department, with an analytical and disciplined approach to technology and ability to present and explain data in a simple, understandable matter.
- Develop Algorithms end to end – from concept, through data engineering, training and maintaining ML models.
- Take a part in the daily brainstorming - always looking for the new break through.
- Provide ad hoc data investigations.
- Interpret complex results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation and visualization to more advanced statistical analysis.
- Proficiency in Machine Learning, Algorithms engineering or Statistical Modeling.
- Strong passion for research and troubleshooting.
- High SQL skills and experience (Query, procedures, functions etc.).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- BSc in computer science/Mathematics/Statistics/industrial engineering or equivalent army experience.
- Experience in leading a complex data science problem from concept to production / Academic result.
- Experience with Python / R / SPSS or similar tools.
- Experience with large scale distributed software (such as Spark or TensorFlow)
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law