PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well-established, global company. Professionally, you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members. From day one, you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. From day one, you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? Competitive compensation, the flexibility to work from anywhere, a family-friendly culture, happy hours, social outings, hackathons, and more…
To learn more, visit http://www.pandologic.com.
You are a PandoPal if you are:
The Data Analytics at Pandologic is responsible for Find creative, data-driven ways to manage large-scale online marketing infrastructures with top market efficiency. In this role, you will use BI Tools and SQL to drill down and identify optimization opportunities – at scale. Additionally, you'll Provide:
- Actionable insights.
- Finding ways to optimize based on client success metrics.
- Identifying potential issues.
- Communicating recommendations to both the client and internal teams.
- Analyzing financial transaction data of the company’s clients.
- Design, develop, overlook, validate, edit and deploy basic excel reports.
- Researching the performance of the company’s Machine Learning products and suggesting new features.
- Work closely with the Customer Success / Campaigns/ Algo team and be a key part of strategic business decisions.
- Lead A/B testing and experiments and test new ways to drive growth to higher levels.
- Writing insightful reports concluding the analytical tasks you perform.
- Optimizing campaigns to meet CPA/CPC/ ROI goals
- Working with Power Bi
- Industrial engineering or statistics student - advantage ability to work at least 3 workdays per week.
- Ability to work remotely from home
- Advanced Excel skills Full proficiency include VLOOKUP's and Pivot Table
- Knowledge databases and SQL
- Experience with working with Python
- Experience with working with Power BI - advantage
- Excellent English is indispensable.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical capabilities.
- Experience in online advertising – advantage
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.