PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well established, global company. Professionally, you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. From day one, you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? Competitive compensation, the flexibility to work from anywhere, a family-friendly culture, happy hours, social outings, hackathons, and more…
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
You are a PandoPal if you are:
An experienced Enterprise Software Sales Director with a track record of successfully selling SaaS platform solutions. You're highly competitive, motivated, and results driven, and you enjoy working in a team environment. If you join us, you'll be responsible for selling the market-leading programmatic recruitment advertising platform to large global enterprise accounts within a specific territory.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, hard-working environment and are comfortable demonstrating solutions to large employers, then we’re interested in talking to you.
- Prospect, pitch, and close new opportunities with enterprise accounts.
- Orchestrate discussions with senior Talent Acquisition executives in large employers around their business, needs, ecosystems, and people.
- Work closely with the sales development reps and marketing team to qualify and pursue inbound leads.
- Demonstrate the unique value proposition of our offering while clearly communicating how it solves the prospect’s expressed needs.
- Use both traditional and social tools to contact and engage prospects. Achieve sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Accurately log all sales activity in a CRM (Salesforce).
- Use natural curiosity, communication skills, and drive to improve your sales performance.
- Develop relationships that lead to client referrals.
- Build and maintain a robust accurate sales pipeline of opportunities.
- Connect with real humans and help to drive change for some of today’s most influential and successful companies.
- 3-5 years’ experience and successful track record of hitting quota in enterprise sales with a primary focus in Enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Hunter mentality to find opportunities and competitive nature to win deals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience selling software related to Big Data, NLP, Machine Learning, AI, and Algorithmic based software solutions,
- An in-depth understanding of technology solutions, software, and analytics (data-driven), as well as the ability to apply recruitment domain expertise on behalf of large B2B corporate clients
- Detail-oriented with a strong desire to get things done accurately, efficiently, and in a timely manner
- Ability to conduct engaging online product demonstrations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, driven and has a ‘go-getter’ attitude
- Ability to travel, when that time comes
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.