PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well-based, global company. Professionally you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
Pandologic is looking for an experienced Enterprise Software Sales Director with a track record of successfully selling SaaS platform solutions. The candidate will be responsible for selling the market-leading programmatic recruitment advertising platform, to large global enterprise accounts within a specific territory.
The ideal candidate is highly competitive, motivated, and results-driven, and enjoys working in a team environment. If you thrive in a fast-paced, hard-working environment and are comfortable demonstrating solutions to large employers, then we’re interested in talking to you.
What will you do:
· Prospect, pitch, and close new opportunities with enterprise accounts.
· Orchestrate discussions with senior Talent Acquisition executives in large employers around their business, needs, ecosystems, and people.
· Work closely with the sales development reps and marketing team to qualify and pursue inbound leads.
· Demonstrate the unique value proposition of our offering while clearly communicating how it solves the prospect’s expressed needs.
· Use both traditional and social tools to contact and engage prospects. Achieve sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
· Accurately log all sales activity in a CRM (Salesforce).
· Use natural curiosity, communication skills, and drive to improve your sales performance.
· Develop relationships that lead to client referrals.
· Build and maintain a robust accurate sales pipeline of opportunities.
· Connect with real humans and help to drive change for some of today’s most influential and successful companies.
What should you bring?
· 3-5 years’ experience and successful track record of hitting quota in enterprise sales with a primary focus in Enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
· Hunter mentality to find opportunities and competitive nature to win deals.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Experience selling software related to Big Data, NLP, Machine Learning, AI, and Algorithmic based software solutions,
· Possess an in-depth understanding of technology solutions, software, and analytics (data-driven) as well as the ability to apply recruitment domain expertise on behalf of large B2B corporate clients
· Detail-oriented with a strong desire to get things done accurately, efficiently, and timely
· Ability to conduct online product demonstrations that excite people
· Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Self-motivated, driven and has a ‘go-getter’ attitude
· Ability to travel
· Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
· Bachelor’s Degree combined with relevant work experience
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law