PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well established, global company. Professionally, you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. From day one, you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? Competitive compensation, the flexibility to work from anywhere, a family-friendly culture, happy hours, social outings, hackathons, and more…
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
You are a PandoPal if you are:
A programmer who wants to be part of a scrum team that’s developing our platform systems.
This role will collaborate with other stakeholders in the company and will help with team processes and cultural values that will result in an excellent end-user product. A successful candidate will demonstrate an established background with strong technical ability, great communication skills and motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment. Passion for technology, especially regarding how the system is used.
- Full participation in the R&D SDLC
- Developing & enrichment PL platform with new systems / infra / modules base on the product road map
- SDLC by agile/scrum development methods
- Implementing Unit, Integration, and Functional testing
- Implementing software configuration best practices (CI, CD, SC etc…)
- Ability to work efficiently in teams and/or independently
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the desire to work in a team environment across organization functional boundaries
- 4+ yrs. hands-on experience developing rich & large-scale web applications architecture
- 4+ yrs. of proficiency & experience in .Net frameworks, .NET CORE coding in C#
- 1+ yrs. hands-on experience in micro services architecture
- Knowledge & experience in programming practice (OOP, Design Patterns)
- Experience with RESTful APIs, WCF
- Experience working with databases (Relational and NoSQL) MSSQL, Elastic search
- Experience with Development tools VS 17/19, VS Code, AzureDevOps, GIT
- Knowledge in Unit/ E2E testing methodologies & frameworks
- Knowledge in AWS API Gate way & Lambda functions - Advanced
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.