PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the usage of big data, artificial intelligence, and fully automated proprietary campaign algorithms, optimized job advertising, and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients. When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well-based, global company. Professionally you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members. From day one, you’ll be challenged to take risks while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? competitive salary, great work conditions, a children-friendly work environment, travels, Happy hours, social outings, hackathons, and many more…
To learn more, visit http://www.pandologic.com.
You are a PandoPal If you are:
An experienced Sr. Ad Ops Manager that will develop and continue to enhance the Operations Team's capabilities in support of our customers with continuous process improvement. This includes hands-on work, managing customer requests while managing the support team. You will work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Campaign Management, and Solution Consultanting teams to ensure our technologies provide the best possible solution to our customers.
What you’ll do?
- Lead a technical operations team in a fast-paced environment
- Build scalable processes for managing support at a high growth company
- Lead the group through operational improvements that reduce mean time to resolution and resolution accuracy
- Manage related cross-department projects
- Identify potential issues and communicate recommendations to both the client and internal teams.
- Support technical and non-technical issues as reported by clients and help resolve by liaising with our global internal teams
- Create and implement reporting, measuring, analytics, and QA processes on SLA, troubleshooting, etc.
- Launch advertising campaigns and partner with internal teams to manage change requests
- Maintain the technical knowledge center of the support
- Support publisher and media company platform job board sites
What should you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience in a leadership role
- 5+ years of experience in operational support
- Ability to work remotely from home or NYC office
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Proficiency in modern office productivity software, cloud-based applications, and CRM tools
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Good organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude with a high emotional IQ
- Experience in online advertising preferred
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law