PandoLogic delivers “Hire Intelligence” to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important team member “a PandoPal” of a, closely knit but global company. You will help disrupt the recruitment advertising market by being challenged to take risks, while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? Competitive salary, great working conditions with a child friendly remote work environment, 401k match, completely paid for health insurance and many social events. To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
We are searching for an experienced and driven FP&A Director to help us scale our organization. The ideal candidate for this role has 4+ years of accounting and FP&A experience. We are looking for a motivated team player who has a proven ability to work cross-departmentally. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who want to roll-up their sleeves and make an impact. What you’ll do?
· Be a trusted advisor to the CFO; proactively collaborate, influence, and align the companys planning processes to achieve the overall company strategy.
· Support the finance department growth initiatives via automation and processes building and improvements.
· Work collaboratively with key leaders across business lines such as Operations, Marketing, Growth, and Product to help facilitate useful tools and processes and assist in executing critical financial initiatives.
· Provide deep working insights into key operating metrics.
· Develop data controls to ensure accuracy and consistency of reporting
· Supervise our accounting team and perform P&L analysis
· Work with our auditors for timely preparation of financial statements and tax audits
· Analyze operational processes and procedures to support key finance/business initiatives
What should you bring?
· Strong academic track record with a degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting 4+ years of accounting and FP&A experience
· Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
· Advanced Excel skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Prior experience from high-tech/software/SaaS firms, big 4 accounting, banking or consulting firms
· Experience in building financial forecasts, and in supporting key business decisions through detailed analytics
· Highly organized and strategically focused with exceptional attention to detail and sound business judgment
· Experience with ERP tools ( NetSuite experience is a plus)