PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well-based, global company. Professionally you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? competitive salary, great work conditions, a children-friendly work environment, Travels, Happy hours, social outings, Hackathons, and many more…
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
About The Role:
The Team leader will lead a team of 2-3 programmers in the PandoLogic R&D group and will be responsible for DevOps, Infrastructure, major modules of our platform.
This role will report to the SVP R&D and collaborate with other stakeholders in the company,
A successful candidate will demonstrate an established background with strong technical ability, great communication skills, and motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
What will you do?
- Lead a team of software engineers who are working closely with other groups in the company and management for achieving business goals
- Provide a technical authority to your team, by demonstrating a hands-on leadership style
- Special focus on team growth challenges
- Responsible for the overall design, development, architecture, code quality and production environment deployment of your team
- Proactively define and lead R&D agile methodologies as well as processes with other business teams
If you are:
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer team leader
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing rich, large-scale web applications
- 5+ yrs. of proficiency & experience in .Net frameworks, .NET CORE coding in C#
- Good experience with WCF, ASMX, and RESTful APIs
- 6+ years of experience working with databases (RDBMS and NoSQL), MSSQL, MONGO, Elasticsearch
- Deep understanding of HTML/CSS and DOM object
- Experience in React is an advantage
- Deep understanding of programming procedures (OOP, Design Patterns, LLD, TDD)
- Good knowledge of web application architecture such as IIS, load balancing, application firewall
- Experience with Development tools VS 15 - 19, VS Code, TFS , VSO , GIT
Our team would love to have a leader that is:
- Fast learner
- Has great people skills
- Has Ability to work in a team (Agile \ SCRUM)
- Has Ability to communicate effectively
- Sees the bigger picture and the small details
- Can do & positive attitude