About The Role:
As a R&D team lead, you will lead a team of 6 inhouse & nearshore engineers part of the PandoLogic R&D group and will be responsible for one of the main assembly product line
A successful candidate will demonstrate an established background with strong technical ability, great communication skills, and motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead a team of software engineers who are working closely with other groups in the company and management for achieving business goals
- Provide a technical authority to your team, by demonstrating a hands-on leadership style
- Special focus on team growth challenges
- Responsible for the overall design, development, architecture, code quality and production environment deployment of your team
- Proactively define and lead R&D agile methodologies as well as processes with other business teams
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer team leader
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing rich, large-scale web applications
- 5+ years of proficiency & experience in .Net frameworks, .NET CORE coding in C# , RESTful API
- 5+ years of experience working with databases (RDBMS and NoSQL), MSSQL, MONGO, Elasticsearch
- Deep understanding of programming procedures (OOP, Design Patterns, LLD, TDD)
- Experience int Event driven (EDA) architecture and technologies
- Good knowledge in DevOps & web application architecture such as IIS, load balancing, application firewall
- Experience with Development tools VS 17 - 19, VS Code, AzureDevOps , GIT
Our team would love to have a leader that is:
- Fast learner
- Has great people skills
- Has Ability to work in a team (Agile/SCRUM)
- Has Ability to communicate effectively
- Sees the bigger picture and the small details
- Can do & positive attitude
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI – our belief in it and our commitment to it – by a company that is focused on using AI for good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and honoring our roadmap – this is an incredible growth opportunity.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.