PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
When you join us, you’ll become an important PandoPal of a well-based, global company. Professionally you’ll help us disrupt the recruitment advertising market and work on the most advanced technologies with experienced team members and from day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, while getting mentorship and support from the team. What else? competitive salary, great work conditions, a children-friendly work environment, Travels, Happy hours, social outings, Hackathons, and many more…
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
The Product Management Team
PandoLogic’s Product Management team is a unique one. We’re a team of Product Manager, UX designers, UI designers, and data professionals who work together to achieve the best user experience while implementing the company’s vision. Take a look at what happens when PandoLogic’s R&D meets the Product team - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IfVL0JkN6w
You are a PandoPal If you are:
A resourceful, innovative Product Manager. In this role, you will be managing our newest product that is disrupting the online recruitment market. If you are passionate about building products that customers love, come, and join our fast-paced company that encourages creativity, personal growth, work/life balance, fun, and teamwork.
What you’ll do?
- Analyze customers requirements and clearly translate them to product requirements that our UX designers and R&D engineers can design and develop
- Oversee the product delivery process and make sure it is impeccable.
- Work and collaborate with relevant stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Account Management, Professional Services, and others) to ensure best practice product specifications
- Monitor and analyze product usage and support marketing in pushing the product to the market.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding inside and outside the company
What should you bring?
(Interview process will be held in English)
- 3 years experience (at least) as an online SaaS B2B Product Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English and Hebrew)
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience in building analytics /dashboards /data visualization-based products – Advantage
- Experience with these domains: online marketing platforms, real-time bidding of media buying, marketing campaign management, analytics - Advantage
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- MBA - Advantage
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.