An Audacious Mission
Today, coordinating business travel is complex because of competing interests, opaque industry practices, convoluted systems, and bad software.
But we believe that travel is a force-multiplier for growth.
Travel connects teams to new and existing co-workers, partners, and customers. It enables new opportunities, produces unexpected collaboration, and shifts perspectives. That’s why we focus daily on making travel more about why you’re going and less about how you’ll get there.
Our mission is to make in-person collaboration effortless.
- Make Safe Spaces
- People are happiest and most effective when they can take risks without fear of being judged as stupid, negative, or disruptive. We encourage admitting mistakes, asking questions, and offering new ideas.
- Say What You Mean
- We openly share our thoughts and feelings because we believe that debate leads to better decisions. We care about seeing each other succeed, so we frequently give direct and specific positive and constructive feedback to each other.
- Check Your Ego
- We’re solving unknown and complex challenges, so we constantly challenge our own assumptions and beliefs. We engage others’ feedback early and often, because we believe that teams accomplish more than individuals.
- Accurately capture and deploy complex configuration requirements inclusive of
- Policy configuration
- Payment configuration
- Security configuration
- Configure the product to deliver maximum value to the client by leveraging best practices that support key internal stakeholders
- Manage the client’s expectations and serve as the initial trusted advisor through on-boarding
- Help manage internal and external timelines to ensure on-time go-lives are hit
- Resolve implementation issues quickly and thoughtfully
- Train initial users
The Typical Day
- Review reply to in-bound communication from five or six on-boarding clients
- Escalate two to three priority product issues to their relevant teams
- Review your client trackers and email two or three clients regarding their over-due tasks
- Host a training call with a team of recruiting coordinators for a client that is about to go live
- Attend daily standup
- Focus on the day’s goal and spend three hours heads down implementing locations and location specific policy rules for a enterprise client
- Join a Account Executive and Customer Success Manager on a Intro call to a new client
- Work with finance to resolve a payment issue
- Finalize a client implementation and pass off to Customer Success for Go-Live messaging
- At least five years of project management experience leveraging data to make smart decisions
- A high attention to detail with experience implementing a broad range of business requirements as product configurations
- A strong track-record of consistently staying cool under pressure and delivering on-time for large and demanding clients
- A critical thinker with the ability to identify creative solutions to challenging configuration requirements
- A engaging trainer with a history of early client success as a result of highly effective on-boarding
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in-person at our office in Denver (we're in RiNo!)