Team Lead @ Pana:
The Team Lead position is a fast-paced role that requires skillful managing, a dedicated focus to our service level agreements, and unwavering support for the Agent team.
It is imperative that this person can work across Asia/European or European/US East Coast time zone.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing around 12 agents: organizing and running bi-weekly check ins; conducting weekly quality assurance; reviewing processes with agents through on-shift coaching; working with your agents to ensure they are meeting expectations
- Working as part of our on-call support system for the Agent team: supporting agents with any issues that come up with our clients, responding to their questions in a timely manner throughout the day and on weekends
- Maintaining our service level agreements (SLAs) and continuously pushing towards our goals: obsessing over reports to manage volume of these tasks throughout the day; working with the Director of Travel Support to run experiments, update processes; conducting QA on agents completing these tasks and working closely with other Team Leads to ensure improvement
- Training: develop training materials and conduct ongoing training for your direct reports
- Attending meetings: come prepped to every scheduled meeting with the appropriate materials and data
- Managing the admin task list: working with vendors to ensure a smooth payment and refund process for our members, managing our Uber for Business account, and completing manual reimbursements
- Agenting: though it may not happen regularly, you will, at times, need to step in to support as an agent
- Ability to work in a European and/or US East Coast time zone.
- Limited-to-no travel while working. (You must take time off to travel)
- Minimum of 6 months as a high performing agent.
What We Value
You love learning...
You believe no problem is too hard, because you can teach yourself how to solve it. The importance of this skill in this role cannot be overstated.
You work hard...
You relentlessly and swiftly execute towards your goals and metrics. You are not afraid of long hours, and you are able to handle stress well and maintain a positive attitude. You do not measure the success of your day by how many hours you have worked, but rather by what you have accomplished.
You are creative...
The challenge of creating amazing experiences for our members while supporting and building a scalable team excites you. You have an eagerness to think outside the box and constantly improve processes and create efficiencies.
You are empathetic and helpful...
You voluntarily step up when others are struggling, even if the problem is not in your area of expertise. You are happiest when your team members are providing great service to our members and enjoying the work they do.
You communicate clearly...
When writing you are eloquent, informative, and efficient. In person, you are articulate about your perspective, feelings, and opinions. You are comfortable providing both your boss and your direct reports with constructive feedback.
You are persuasive...
You achieve win-win scenarios for yourself and others in your life—not by compromise, but by effective listening, conversation, and negotiation.