Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing a number of mobile apps focused on health&wellbeing space. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health with more than 42 mln MAU), Prisma (app of the year 2016, 150+ mln downloads), Simple (12m+ downloads). Currently, Palta portfolio consists of 9 mobile apps, all focused on global digital health & wellbeing market. Rapid portfolio growth is fueled by the recently raised $100 million in series B round led by VNV Global.
Palta apps are used by over 100 million health aware people globally!
Simple is the most popular fasting app in the US, also widely used across Europe, the U.K., and other international regions. Part of the Palta family, Simple is a game-changing, AI-powered health & wellness platform providing intermittent fasting followers with a solution to their nutrition and weight management issues. Simple also encompasses wellness aspects including exercise and psychology to help users live their best, healthiest life.
Our mission is to give day-to-day personal insights into people’s nutrition, leading to healthier lives through behavior change.
The app securely aggregates, stores, and analyzes user data to help users make long-term lifestyle changes that can improve their wellbeing. We collaborate with doctors and health researchers to develop science-backed solutions that are 100% safe.
Simple is looking for a native English-speaking and multi-talented writer with a passion for making positive choices in people’s lives. You will be using copy to drive change and help our users develop healthy lifestyle habits.
- 2+ years working in tech, with experience writing copy for various channels (email, push, landing pages);
- Native or native-level English speaker and writer. Bonus points for U.S. audience experience;
- Experience with UX writing, including app-friendly micro-copy, plus long-form;
- Ideally, you're a copywriter who's flexed their writing muscles across everything from long-form articles and blog posts to landing pages, emails, and slogans—with solid UX writing experience, too. We are, after all, an app;
- Flexibility in tone of voice and a knack for conversational writing blending friendliness and a sense of trust;
- Passion for nutrition and healthy living is a bonus. Ditto experience in the health sector
- Well-organized; ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines;
- Ability to take ownership, prioritize, and efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Basic understanding of Figma.
You’re a perfect candidate if you:
- Use empathy, research, and logic to inform your content choices;
- Never stop learning and strive for improvement;
- Have a curious mindset and creative approach towards problem-solving;
- Know how to improve conversions and other key metrics by A/B testing and iterating on product copy;
- Have a track record of writing compelling copy that contributes to reaching business goals and solving user needs;
- Have experience writing for American audiences or a passion for healthy living − ideally both!
Your day-to-day role will involve:
- Writing engaging copy that will drive conversion;
- Optimizing the performance of UX copy via user testing and data validation;
- Collaborating with Product, Design, Engineering, and Localization teams to deliver compelling copy;
- Pitching your own thoughts and contributions—we welcome all ideas as we collaborate to keep improving our product.
What you’ll get:
- A high-growth mobile product. Simple is always on top of the American and Australian app stores, and we’re now expanding across Europe;
- A friendly, open-minded, and communicative team where everyone’s opinion matter You can directly influence the product and its indicators;
- A competitive salary package based on your unique expertise, skillset, and impact on the product. We consider candidates with different experiences, and we don’t offer fixed salaries;
- A stock option program for every employee. Everyone is an owner at the company;
- A fully remote, global company with optional office opportunities at select global locations (as much or as little as you wish);
- A flexible schedule and work-life balance. We focus on your results, not hours;
- Generous paid time off;
- Top technical equipment, health insurance, a competitive salary, friendly and highly qualified colleagues.