Palta is a venture studio focused on creating and developing world-class mobile consumer products. Over the last 5 years Palta has launched 10 startups, including Flo (global leader in female health apps with 37 mln MAU), Prisma (app of the year 2016, 150+ mln downloads), Simple Fasting (#1 fasting app in the US). Palta is a unique community of founders, investors and world-class experts focused on mobile consumer products.
Simple Fasting, part of the Palta family, is a game-changing AI-powered health & wellness platform aimed to provide intermittent fasting followers with a solution that would support them in achieving tangible fitness results.
Our mission is to give day-to-day personal insight into people's nutrition leading to healthier lives through behavior change.
Simple is the most popular fasting app in the US. The app securely aggregates, stores and analyzes user data to help users make long-term lifestyle changes that can improve their wellbeing.
The company collaborates with doctors and health researchers to develop science-based solutions that are 100% safe.
Get more info on the website: https://simple.life/
Simple is looking for a Senior Growth Manager to help keep up with our challenging growth rate.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead experiments and test hypothesis end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting,
- Optimize funnels with focus on growth,
- Develop a deep understanding of users’ needs through user research, gathering customer feedback, and analyzing usage metrics,
- Keep abreast with the latest industry trends with regards to UI/UX and digital marketing.
What we offer:
- Market level comp and equity offering,
- Passionate and highly skilled team,
- Support of a large investor = no need to worry about funding,
- Remote-friendly. Office is based in St Petersburg.
- 4+ years of experience in total as a product manager or growth manager working on mobile customer-facing digital products at scale,
- Experience with A/B testing and landing pages optimisation,
- Deep understanding of acquisition KPIs and complex funnels,
- Passion for and deep understanding of data and the ability to efficiently access and analyze it,
- You’re excited to work on product positioning to ensure that we are effectively articulating our value to customers,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written,
- Basic coding knowledge as an advantage.
Why is working with us awesome?
- Passionate and highly skilled international team,
- Palta is a large and rapidly growing Health&Fitness tech holding with proven track record of developing great products,
- Equity for each team member with clear 'exit strategy',
- Market level comp,
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, remote-friendly approach, loyal sick leave policy.