About the role
As our Head of DevOps you will be leading the team that maintains our platform and runs all our services. Your job will be to ensure it's secure, scalable, maintainable, well documented and cost-efficient. Alongside this core responsibility the DevOps team also partners closely with our tech and product teams. This means providing support with pipelines, infrastructure as code, performance troubleshooting, and defining best practices.
You will work closely with our tech teams and CTO to help meet the day to day business needs at Palm NFT Studios, primarily by delivering development, security and cost improvements through the intelligent application of DevOps principles.
- You will be responsible for the improvement, maintenance and quality of infrastructure and development pipelines.
- You will contribute significantly in the transition towards increasingly microservice based architecture.
- You will coach others in solid DevOps principles.
- You will maintain a working knowledge of the product codebase and contribute changes where required.
You have a depth of experience as a DevOps Engineer with a strong knowledge of CI/CD automation
You have a good knowledge of Cloud based services with AWS and / or Azure - able to compare and make recommendations
Previous experience leading a team
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools and Terraform knowledge
Running production workloads on hosted Kubernetes clusters (e.g. EKS)
Experience of CI/CD pipeline administration and best practices for deploying to production.
- Understanding of reliability engineering for cloud based workloads - observability tooling and solid fundamentals with regards to systems performance and troubleshooting.
- Blockchain / smart contract development: Solidity / Ethereum, Web3.js or Ethers.js libraries
- NFT market experience
- ERC standards knowledge
- Passionate about automation
- Experience in Domain Driven Design
If you don't check all the boxes no worries, we know that learning is a continuous process. If you believe in continuous learning and are passionate about this role in a remote first start-up then you should apply!
How to apply
If you have any issues submitting your application, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palm NFT Studio is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our organization is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.