About the role
Our Full Stack Engineers are self-starters, and quick learners, with an interest in Ethereum and blockchain technologies. They are people who communicate effectively, consistently ship high quality, well-tested code and value code simplicity, performance, and the details.
- Your attitude will determine our altitude. Building new ideas, based on complex technologies and industries, will be challenging. The team is key for success and your ideas, positivity and group focus, will make the difference.
- We are interested in your knowledge but your capacity is more important for us. The are tons of technologies around... The way you tackle and use them, will make the difference. We are trying to get the right balance between attitude and aptitude.
- Research and learning capabilities. Blockchain space is very new and is evolving very fast. Staying on the trends is key, to help us to make the right decisions.
- Distributed Ledger Technology and Dapp development experience is very welcome! ... But Don't worry if you have no idea. We will teach you what we know, and learn together.
- You think that understanding the business domain, language and opportunities is key to define the best solutions.
- Minimum 3.5 years experience in Data aggregation, ETL implementation, and Data Visualization
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Backend development languages. Python, Java and others,
- You are or willing to be, a language polyglot, due to the importance of getting the best of different technological stacks to create good solutions.
- Agile development experience with Lean, Scrum, XP etc.
- Data engineering Open Source tools knowledge and daily usage
- You have experience in data collection automation work from REST/GraphQL APIs, Flat Files, Database, etc. You are also comfortable with GIT and GitHub.
- Relational and Non relational database development experience.
- Event streaming architecture experience, gathering events and building data storage
- ELK, RabbitMQ handson experience
- Experience with developing Data lakes in AWS
- Experience with Visualization tools and ecosystems like apache superset, tableau, looker, power bi, treasure data
- Proven knowledge with third party data gathering, Google Analytics, Segment, Email providers, Apis etc
- Experience with working with data pipelines, ETLs like AWS glue
- Experience with database technologies such as Postgres, MongoDB, Apache Druid, Neo4J. Redshift
- Experience with Storage systems e.g AWS S3, Parquet Files, time series data
- Experience deploying with cloud infrastructure providers like AWS
- Knowledge of big data security best practices
- Experience working with multiple layer7 protocols, GraphQL, HTTP-Rest, GRPC
- You are passionate about automation.
- Aspiring Software Craftsman.
- NFT market proven experience.
- Event driven architecture design experience.
- Domain Driven Design practitioner.
- Experience with blockchain technologie
- Interest / experience with Big data topics, experience with Docker
- Experience in deploying blockchain infrastructure
- Experience building SaaS applications
If you don't check all the boxes no worries, we know that learning is a continuous process. If you believe in continuous learning and are passionate about this role in a remote first startup then you should apply!
How to apply
If you have any issues submitting your application, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palm NFT Studio is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our organization is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.