About the role
Our Backend Engineers are self-starters, and quick learners, with an interest in Ethereum and blockchain technologies. They are people who communicate effectively, consistently ship high quality, well-tested code and value code simplicity, performance, and the details.
- Your attitude will determine our altitude. Building new ideas, based on complex technologies and industries, will be challenging. The team is key for success and your ideas, positivity and group focus, will make the difference.
- We are interested in your knowledge but your capacity is more important for us. The are tons of technologies around... The way you tackle and use them, will make the difference. We are trying to get the right balance between attitude and aptitude.
- Research and learning capabilities. Blockchain space is very new and is evolving very fast. Staying on the trends is key, to help us to make the right decisions.
- Distributed Ledger Technology and Dapp development experience is very welcome! ... But Don't worry if you have no idea. We will teach you what we know, and learn together. Ethereum, Quorum and Hyperledger will be our base platforms.
- You think that understanding the business domain, language and opportunities is key to define the best solutions.
- Minimum 8 years experience in Backend development languages. We are using Java / Groovy (JVM based Languages). Other languages will be a plus.
- You are or willing to be, a language polyglot, due to the importance of getting the best of different technological stacks to create good solutions.
- Proven experience on complex architecture design and development, and system integration. High load platform management experience is a plus.
- Microservices development experience.
- Agile development experience with Lean, Scrum, XP etc.
- Relational and Non relational database development experience.
- Spring framework experience (Boot, data, web,...)
- You are passionate about automation.
- Aspiring Software Craftsman.
- TDD practitioner.
- NFT market proven experience.
- Event driven architecture design experience.
- Domain Driven Design practitioner.
- ERC standards knowledge.
If you don't check all the boxes no worries, we know that learning is a continuous process. If you believe in continuous learning and are passionate about this role in a remote first startup then you should apply!
How to apply
If you have any issues submitting your application, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palm NFT Studio is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our organization is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.