About Pair Team
Pair Team is on a mission to improve the wellbeing of underserved communities by connecting them to high-quality care.
Pair Team cares for the highest-need Medicaid recipients through a community-led, virtual care model. We take responsibility for the whole person by addressing not just clinical needs, but also health-related social needs such as housing instability and food access. We partner with local community-based organizations like shelters and safety net providers to coordinate care alongside our multidisciplinary care team to improve the wellbeing of underserved individuals and communities.
- Trust: We consistently strive to earn the trust of our patients and their families, our network partners, and our teammates.
- Growth: We grow together – as a company and as individuals.
- Accountability: We act like owners and take pride in our work.
- Act beyond yourself: Our vision and impact goes beyond ourselves and so must our actions.
About the Opportunity
Pair Team is building a team of deeply passionate individuals ready to change primary care operations for those who need it most. We are looking for a highly motivated full-time Bilingual Family Nurse Practitioner who is willing to think creatively and empathically to help our team change the way people access healthcare.
We are excited to partner with Federally Qualified, Non-Profit Health Centers in California to enable their participation in CalAIM’s new Enhanced Care Management Medi-Cal benefit program, which provides long-term, whole-person care coordination, inclusive of behavioral health and social needs supports.
We seek a full-time Bilingual Family Nurse Practitioner to play a critical role in our whole-person, interdisciplinary care model. This person would be responsible for directly engaging and caring for individuals living with Serious Mental Illness/ Substance Use Disorder, experiencing homelessness, and/or those who have high medical needs. We believe in the power of trust and relationships to successfully engage those who may have never received the kind of whole-health care that Pair Team can provide. Focused on building relationships with and providing support to individuals whose quality of life can be improved with the Enhanced Care Management benefit, the Lead Care Manager has lived experience working with these populations, is an empathetic problem-solver, and works closely with our partner clinics, community organizations, and Pair Team’s Lead Care Managers and Clinical Team.
This role is remote-forward, but will require in-person engagements 1-2x a month in the Los Angeles, CA area.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Provide best-in-class virtual preventive care for underserved patients using our internal care delivery technology and your excellent clinical judgment
- Develop and refine clinical programs to support our patients holistically and address barriers / gaps in their care
- Work with our product team and provide feedback to improve our platform for our growing care team
- Collaborate and grow with a diverse and inclusive team
- Work from home with laptop and workstation provided
- Be part of a high-energy, growth-oriented and diverse team
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of clinical experience in serving patients with complex social and healthcare needs and passionate about building a more equitable healthcare system
- 1+ year of clinical Case Management experience
- Experience and desire to work closely with a multidisciplinary team
- Technology-savvy and experienced in digital-first healthcare (e.g. telemedicine) and comfortable working in a variety of different tech platforms
- Board certification or eligibility in Family Medicine
- Comfortable and able to work with patients across the lifespan, from pediatrics to geriatrics
- Experience working with and in Medicaid/FQHC clinics that are often underfunded / underserved
- Bilingual -- Spanish and English fluency
- NP license in CA
- Active DEA license
- Startup experience is a plus!
Because We Value You:
- Competitive salary: $100,000 - $125,000 (depending on experience)
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance
- Equity compensation package
- Monthly $100 work from home expense stipend for your WFH days
- Gas reimbursements for your on-site engagement days
- Flexible vacation policy -- take the time you need to recharge
- We provide the equipment needed for the role