About Pair Team
Pair Team is on a mission to connect underserved communities to high quality care with their tech-enabled care teams.
We partner with primary care providers and act as extension of the clinical staff to provide comprehensive mental and clinical care while addressing the many social barriers to achieving a high quality of life such as access to housing, food, or transportation. Their community-led, virtual first model is powered by their intelligent, care delivery platform.
We are building a team of deeply passionate individuals ready to change primary care operations for Medicaid and Medicare beneficiaries with complex social, clinical, and mental health needs.
- Act Beyond Yourself
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a highly motivated, full-time Network Development Lead to grow our provider footprint in Southern California.
The ideal candidate must have high energy, be self-driven with a sense of urgency and the ability to work effectively and independently in a startup environment.
- Drive market expansion across primary care groups in LA, San Bernardino and Riverside counties, by:
- Generating outbound interest by calling and messaging provider groups
- Taking meetings to explain Pair Team’s partnership model
- Signing up providers directly into partnership programs
- Collaborate with our provider account management team to engage providers
- Work across Pair Team’s Growth team to improve visibility and build partnerships with umbrella provider organizations (e.g., IPAs, MSOs) and other distribution partners
- 3+ years of experience selling to and/or working with providers (e.g., Network Specialist for an insurance company or IPA, pharmaceutical or medical device sales)
- Existing relationships in the Southern California healthcare market, ideally with primary care practices including FQHCs and independent clinics
- Good understanding of provider organizations (e.g., operations, challenges, finances)
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results
- Passion for the mission of providing healthcare to underserved communities
- 50-75% travel required to meet providers and discuss opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Public Health)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Because We Value You:
- Equity compensation package
- Competitive performance bonuses
- Monthly work from home expense stipend
- Flexible time off policy
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance
- Opportunity for rapid career progression with plenty of room for personal growth!
- Work from the comfort of your own home
Pair Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Pair Team, we value diversity and strive to provide an inclusive environment for all applicants and employees. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, marital status, age, disability, political affiliation, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic covered by federal, state, or local law.